Fall is almost here and I am so excited !! I just love this time of year so much. So, I thought I would share my top nail polish picks with you guys. These ten polishes look great during the fall season.
- YSL Beige Gallery – A beautiful nude shade that gives the look of mannequin hands.
- Zoya Kendal – A lovely muted lavender shade that looks great throughout the year but especially nice in the fall
- Formula X Uber – We all know I love a good red nail and this one has a hint of orange in it.
- Chanel Coup de Couer – This maroon shade reminds me of the pretty fall leaves
- Zoya Paris – Such a nice vampy shade and totally reminds me of The Hills when LC would wear a nice dark nail.
- Nars Crossroads – This a beautiful dark creamy plum shade.
- Chanel Magic – This shade is deep royal blue shade that is almost navy and makes your nails look ultra sleek.
- Dior Junon – I love this shade so much! This is a great summer to fall transition shade!
- Butter London Bossy Boots – A lovely muted green shade that reminds me a bit of pistachios.
- Nails Inc Bruton Mews – I have a feeling this is going to be on my nails all fall long. Such an amazing deep green shade that reminds me of a Christmas tree.
What are your favorite fall nail polish shades ??