1. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
– As you all know I rave
about this serum
all the time! It keeps my skin radiant and clear. Plus, it helps my moisturizer sink in and keep my hydrated throughout the day.
2. Diorskin Nude BB Creme
– This is my number 1 go to foundation! It gives me light weight coverage, yet it covers all my imperfections. It matches my skin perfectly and hardly oxidizes throughout the day. It never clings to my dry patches, and that is a huge plus in my opinion.
3. Laura Mercier Mineral Powder
– I was never a powder person. I have such dry skin and powder always clung to it. When I heard so many people talking about this I just had to try it and I was happy I did. I love to use this on the days I don’t feel like wearing foundation. This works great with just so concealer underneath!
4. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
– I am always on the hunt for the best under eye concealer. I really don’t use concealer on my face, just my under eye area. And, I love my under eye area to look nice and bright. This is great for just that. There were so many shades to choose from so, I was able to find the perfect one. This does not crease and stays in place all day without me setting it. You can read more about how much I love this here
5. Armani Corrector – This is a god send! I am so happy that I listened to Lisa and bought this. I would not say that I have horrible under eye circles, but they definitely show through my concealer. This gets rid of any ugly purple circles I have and is a great base for my concealer.
6. Beauty Blender
– If you do not own this than I suggest picking one up. This is hands down a game changer! I never thought I would love a sponge as much as I love this. I use it everyday and it just helps my foundation look as flawless and possible.
7. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
– Whenever I am not quite sure what blush to wear I go for this. It gives my the most amazing flush. I normally go for a matte blush, but there is something about the sheen to this. It is more of a satin finish than a glittery one. It looks gorgeous on a number of skin tones and is so affordable.
8. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
– If you have never ever bought a palette from Urban Decay than I suggest getting this as your first. I know it looks so basic, as the name says, but I use this every single day. I love to use Naked 2 as my brow powder. Venus is a wonderful highlighting color and Crave is the blackest black you can own. I love to travel with this and do a nice neutral eye.
9. Burberry Eyeshadow in Mulberry
– So luxurious! This eyeshadow is nice and creamy yet it does not have a ton of fall out. It blends well and looks amazing on most eye colors. If I could only chose one shadow to wear for the rest of my life it would be this (yes, I know a bit dramatic).
10. Armani Eyes To Kill Mascara
– This is the bomb dot com. I have never had a mascara that gives me such length and volume and it also does not transfer onto my under eye area which is a huge plus. I hate when a mascara I like transfers. It is like the kiss of death. It is on the pricey side for mascara, but it is totally worth it.
11. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Amethyst
– Out of all the eyeshadow sticks I own this is the absolute best. It stays put on my eyes all day, even if I don’t use a primer. I also love wearing this with the Mulberry shadow. They complement each other well. I will totally be purchasing more Caviar Sticks in the near future.
12. NYX Butter Glosses in Apple Strudel & Maple Blondie
– I love a coral lip and I love a good smelling gloss. These combine the two. I have almost every shade, but these two are my favorite. They are nicely pigmented and not too sticky. I hate sticky lipgloss. Plus, they are a steal at $4.99, and Ulta always has BOGO half off sales going on!
13. Jack Black Lip Balm
– I was introduced to this lip balm way back and I have been through countless amounts of tubes. I love all the flavors, but Black Tea & Blackberry is my favorite. I always have this in rotation with my other balms. This is hands down the best!
What are your favorites of 2013 ??